Tradução & Definição
to tour: visitar, fazer turnê
I'm going to tour all of our west coast shops next week. Vou visitar todas as lojas da costa oeste na próxima semana.
to go on tour sair em turnê, fazer um tour (musical, concertos etc...)
a tour: uma viagem, uma visita turística
Delavigne gave me a tour of his house last Sunday. Delavigne me mostrou sua casa no último domingo.
UK: This rock group has been touring since the sixties.
US: Can you give me a tour of your new house, please?
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "Moira : So, listeners, our tour is coming to an end."
- "Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the "Purple room" so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
- "First we take drunk tour of Moscow."
- "I have already scheduled a bus tour of the city, so that I can see all the buildings and monuments!"
- "The Queen : I suppose we could do a quick tour."
- "Jean : Okay okay, I think I'll just be quiet and enjoy the rest of the tour."
- "Miss MacDonald, shall we start the tour?"
- "Brian : I want a tour of the palace!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Tour' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!