Tradução & Definição
to trust (someone): acreditar (em alguém)
- "Horatio would never do anything to jeopardize this company, or his relationship with me, and he won't like it if he thinks we don't trust him."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way."
- "He is notoriously suspicious of everything, and certainly cannot be trusted."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "You can't trust Southside Johnny."
- "It protects all parties, and allows all of you to remain partners with people you know and trust."
- "You can trust him, okay Petey?"
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "Business is nothing without trust, my friend."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Trust' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!