Tradução & Definição
to trust (someone): acreditar (em alguém)
- "Business is nothing without trust, my friend."
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way."
- "It protects all parties, and allows all of you to remain partners with people you know and trust."
- "He is notoriously suspicious of everything, and certainly cannot be trusted."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "You can trust him, okay Petey?"
- "You can't trust Southside Johnny."
- "Horatio would never do anything to jeopardize this company, or his relationship with me, and he won't like it if he thinks we don't trust him."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Trust' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!