Tradução & Definição
The United States (of America): Os Estados Unidos (da América)
(The) US (dollar is weak at the moment): (O dólar) americano (está fraco neste momento)
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "The second world war saw a surge in union membership which peaked during the 1950s, when 36% of the US labor force was unionized."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "It's perfect for us."
- "Some of us will run away to Canada, in order to escape the draft."
- "Hello and welcome to chapter 1 of 64 on the subject of "shopping in the USA"."
- "Some of us will go on to University."
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'United states' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!