Tradução & Definição
unless: a menos que, a não ser que, exceto se
Unless Bruno agrees, you'll never get that grant. A menos que Bruno esteja de acordo, você não receberá esta doação.
UK: I'll be there at nine, unless the train is late.
US: Don't come unless I call you.
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "Philip : I doubt it, Edward, unless you know how to transport 30,000 units of perfume from Southampton, England, to Brazil in less than three weeks?"
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out emails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "Greg : Greg... unless you don't like it... then it's Jack."
- "Unless you call a sleeping bag "furniture"."
- "Unless there are any other comments, I'd like to wrap this meeting up."
- "Unless you're crooked."
- ""Chick" (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
- "Stephen : Don't talk unless you have to, son."
- "Jean : Oh, I don't think you would know her, unless you watch late night cable TV."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Unless' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!