Tradução & Definição
unpaid: não pago, não remunerado
- "Subject: Cosmex Inc.: Unpaid invoices"
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "Now I have the accounts department on my back for three unpaid invoices within the past six months."
- "Bruno : We also have an unpaid intern joining us in exchange for college credit, who's name is"
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
- "Do you think unpaid interns just go around interpreting Dickensian characters?"
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Unpaid' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!