Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "I told Bruno it wouldn't hurt to have another public face for the company, especially one as "aesthetically pleasant" as his!"
- "On a more personal note, we are sure you will find the San Francisco Bay Area to be a pleasant change from your last job in Nebraska."
- "It isn't just wine lovers who are left with an unpleasant taste in the mouth: environmentalists claim that the falling demand for cork is leading to large-scale deforestation."
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "Tobacco smoke may smell unpleasant, but it certainly is a good mask."
- "This morning I received an unpleasant phone call from a dissatisfied customer."
- "It's a beautiful city here, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "It's very pleasant."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Unpleasant' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Unpleasant'? Compartilhe com a gente!