Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
- "The National Egg Council suggests that eggs are an essential part of a healthy diet, providing valuable protein and other helpful vitamins and minerals, including potassium and calcium."
- "We hope that using your product will add an air of realism to the film as well as providing valuable publicity for Delavigne."
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "Did I ever tell you that I won the 'Most Valuable Player' in my croquet league as a teenager?"
- "Some of the pieces are quite valuable."
- "Needless to say, he is our most valuable client."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "I think she might be able to give you some valuable information."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Valuable' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Valuable'? Compartilhe com a gente!