Tradução & Definição
a value: um valor
Someone of great value Alguém de grande valor
to value: valorizar, apreciar, cuidar
I really value his presence here at the company. Eu realmente valorizo a presença dele aqui na empresa.
valued: de valor, estimado, apreciado, precioso
UK: The Labour Party's values have been lost.
US: I really value your work: you're a valued member of this team.
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "In an attempt to teach you the value of money, you will receive $300 to last you to the end of the month."
- "It's not as if the value of art depreciates over time."
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "Dear valued associate"
- "Dear valued PlasterCard customer"
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Value' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!