Tradução & Definição
the vision: a visão, a vista, o ato de olhar, ver ou observar; o sonho, a premonição
a vision (for the company's future): uma ideia geral, uma visão (do futuro da empresa)
- "Mr. Oléré and I had very different visions for the company's future, and so we have decided to split up."
- "You're not going to conform to my narrow vision of what a Scottish person is, so why don't you tell me what you're good at?"
- "Professor Pong explains, "Wang has a vision, he wants to make downtown Shanghai the next 5th Avenue or the next Champs Elysees."
- "Sigourney : My vision?"
- "Your vision is perhaps a bit too narrow minded Sigourney."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "For the television ads, I have this vision of a half-nude virgin girl, riding a zebra and being chased by leopards."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Vision' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!