Tradução & Definição
a visit: uma visita
to visit: visitar, ir ver
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
- "So I suggest we visit " la discothèque " and find some " charmantes mademoiselles "."
- "Horatio : So Joan Wayne, are you excited to visit the East?"
- "I must visit Maman in Versailles, but I will meet you at the hotel tonight, okay?"
- "Perhaps we'll visit Bruno later."
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Horatio : Ok, enjoy your visit."
- "Today, I would like you to visit the monastery grounds."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Visit' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!