Tradução & Definição
a week: uma semana
I work out once a week. Eu faço exercícios uma vez por semana.
on a weekly basis: a cada semana
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "As Horatio is still away from the office doing God knows what God knows where, you have been selected at random to look after his monkeys this week."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "I haven't been able to see Game of Groans for weeks."
- "That's the fifth human he's eaten this week."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Week' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!