Tradução & Definição
a week: uma semana
I work out once a week. Eu faço exercícios uma vez por semana.
on a weekly basis: a cada semana
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "I haven't been able to see Game of Groans for weeks."
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "I need this book back in 3 weeks!"
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
- "Did you know that this little girl once took a taxi to school for a week while the chauffeur was out sick?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Week' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!