Tradução & Definição
a worker: um trabalhador, um operário
The workers leave the factory at 7:30 p.m. Os trabalhadores saem da fábrica às 19:30.
to work: trabalhar
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "This could be removed if the worker is not a fan of comedy."
- "We are curious about the conditions of the workers here at ChinaCorp Ltd."
- "Our workers are very happy."
- "He was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
- "Bruno : Okay Leonard, when you talk about "the people", and "the workers", and your "comrades", you do realize that union members make up just 1.3 percent of the staff at Delavigne?"
- "She's a good worker."
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "Mrs Lee : We treat our workers very fairly, Mr Connors."
- "And all the workers are paid the minimum wage or above?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Worker' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!