Tradução & Definição
to worry: se inquietar, se preocupar, se atormentar
That worries me. Isso me preocupa.
a worry: uma preocupação
That's the least of my worries. É a última das minhas preocupações.
worrying (news): (uma notícia) preocupante
UK: I'm very worried about George. He's talking to himself.
US: Don't worry, that's nothing. Last week he was walking backwards.
- "Some of my retail reports are quite worrying."
- "Bruno : Okay Icarus, I'm ready to hear about your strategy, but I'm worried it's going to be boring... which is why I'd like you to give me the presentation as a rap."
- "Bad Stuff Happening Everywhere: People Worried, Not Me Though"
- "Worried about the American market?"
- "I'm here to set you up with a home security system. She said you were a little worried about burglars breaking in to your home."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "This is relatively sane and worried Gideon, saying goodbye."
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Worry' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!