Tradução & Definição
(it's) wrong (to lie): (é) errado (mentir)
(I'm) wrong: (Estou) equivocado, errado
wrong: falso, errado, incorreto, equivocado
- "Isn't it wrong that Big Brother will be watching us?"
- "-Remember, there may be times when the customer is wrong about a certain situation."
- "Did I do something wrong?"
- "It is important that you never tell them that they are wrong, but apologize for their inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to accommodate them."
- "Bruno : Susie, are you saying that we've spent millions of dollars in advertising aimed at the wrong people?"
- "Vinyl records are for old people, right? Wrong."
- "There was something wrong with Bruno in Paris, and in Kalackistan."
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "Mrs. Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are a lot of monsters in Cornwall."
- "This has been a giant waste of time and money, and a good illustration of what is wrong with this country."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wrong' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!