Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(to study) abroad: (estudar) em um outro país
I'm going to study abroad. Eu vou estudar em outro país
- "But I'm afraid America is not abroad."
- "I would like to get some more facts and figures about our subcontractors, and the conditions of the workers in our manufacturing plants abroad."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "I also worked closely with study abroad offices from other universities."
- "So you guys are interested in living and working abroad?"
- "In the mid-90s, Shmike was one of the hottest stocks on the market: their products were dominant domestically and abroad."
- "Universidad de la República, Study Abroad Office, Montevideo, Uruguay"
- "Jean : But we are already living and working abroad!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Abroad'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Abroad'? Compartilhe com a gente!