Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): o centro da cidade (town center), um posto de saúde (health center)
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, from where the balloon took off the previous night."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "San Francisco Center to Edward."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Center-noun' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Center-noun'? Compartilhe com a gente!