Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
(In a) certain (way): (de uma) certa maneira, (de) certo (modo)
- "I'll leave you a certain amount of leeway in the negotiations, though please use the following figures as a guide"
- "-Remember, there may be times when the customer is wrong about a certain situation."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "The other day I updated my PalPay account, or I thought I did, but then I read this article on the john this morning, and I'm like 87% certain that I have a virus, and."
- "You're certain this is the address your son gave you, Horatio?"
- "Brian : I'm looking for a certain crown."
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "Susie : Hmmm. I wasn't certain what he was saying, but it sure was strange."
- "I'm writing to inform you of certain changes to the structure of the company which will be effected very soon."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Certain' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Certain'? Compartilhe com a gente!