Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
considerably: consideravelmente, significativamente, substancialmente
I'm going to have to ask you to lower the price considerably. Vou ter que lhe pedir para baixar consideravelmente o preço.
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "When I say 'considerably' more, I mean 50% to 200% above the average market price for the same quality materials."
- "Unfortunately, all of them charge considerably more than what we are paying our current partners."
- "Philip tells me that their sales have fallen off considerably in the past six months."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Considerably'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Considerably'? Compartilhe com a gente!