Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a culture: uma cultura (valores , hábitos), uma civilização
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Culture'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Culture'? Compartilhe com a gente!