Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
finally: finalmente, por último, enfim
They are finally gone. Eles partiram finalmente.
- "We've finally reached the jewel room, where I keep my jewels."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "and finally my crown - AAAAAAGH!"
- "looks like I'm finally having my very own dream sequence."
- "We're finally ready to put your new skills into action."
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "Filipe : Finally, I'm going to rub your shoulders."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Finally'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Finally'? Compartilhe com a gente!