Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
global warming: aquecimento global
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "Global warming: "Poppycock!"
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Global warming'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Global warming'? Compartilhe com a gente!