Tradução Global warming
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
global warming: aquecimento global
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
- "Global warming: "Poppycock!"
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gases is contributing to global warming."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Global warming' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Global warming'? Compartilhe com a gente!