Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(a) highly (motivated person): (uma pessoa) altamente, muito (motivada)
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Highly confidential."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Highly'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Highly'? Compartilhe com a gente!