I can't wait
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
I can't wait (to leave the office): Não vejo a hora (de sair do escritório)
I can't wait to meet your sister. Não vejo a hora de conhecer a sua irmã.
- "Brian : No sir, it can't wait."
- "I can't wait that long!"
- "Dr. Gilchrist : I can't wait to taste them."
- "I can't wait to tell you about my plans for the foundation."
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "I totally can't wait! How do I look?"
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera!"
- "I can't wait to get this baby on the freeway!"
- "Hannah : Aw thanks Icarus, I can't wait to read it."
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'I can't wait'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'I can't wait'? Compartilhe com a gente!