Tradução In question
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
(the person) in question: (a pessoa) em questão
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'In question' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'In question'? Compartilhe com a gente!