Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
inside (a box): dentro de, em, no interior de (uma caixa)
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Maybe someone inside knows Lucky."
- "Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "When she told me she was blind, I immediately wanted to know more about her, to 'see' who she really was inside."
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Inside'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Inside'? Compartilhe com a gente!