Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a jury: um jurado
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "Philip : Well Horatio said his monkeys saw Brian stealing perfumes from the laboratory, and then Horatio took him to court, and Brian said it couldn't have been him that stole the perfumes because he was with Icarus, and then the jury said that Brian was innocent, and then-"
- "So, you the members of jury have to reach a verdict."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you decide on anything, I would like to say something that I think you'll find very interesting."
- "Danica : Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to begin with a story, if you'll permit."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Jury'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Jury'? Compartilhe com a gente!