Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to be likely to (do something): ser provável que alguém (faça algo)
- "Likely to decrease the risk of health complications."
- "Although all these modes of transport leave a lot to be desired, I believe that the train option is the least likely to make you want to commit suicide."
- "In the US, the higher a person's income and level of education, the more likely they are to vote."
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "People who chronically lack sleep are also more likely to become depressed."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
- "Some socioeconomic groups are more likely to vote than others."
- "You'd better be good though, if not, our expert judge is likely to say: "Don't Give Up Your Day Job"!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Likely' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Likely'? Compartilhe com a gente!