Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "Listen, I just got your message and I'd like to set up a time to discuss those loans."
- "I suppose I'm stuck with the terms of these loans until they're completely paid off."
- "If you were to consolidate your loans now with a fixed rate, you'd be paying more interest than you are with your variable rate."
- "I have your loan applications right here, and if you look at the section marked 7b, you can see that the interest rates increase at the current market rate."
- "Sam : You're concerned about the interest rates on your outstanding loans."
- "You are unlikely to be lent any more money and you may not be able to transfer your existing loan from one home to another."
- "A million dollar loan..."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Loan' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Loan'? Compartilhe com a gente!