Tradução Manage to
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to manage (a company): gerenciar (uma empresa)
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "Luckily for you, Freddy and I are members of the same golf club and I managed to persuade him not to press charges."
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "Eventually I did manage to finish it however, at which time I enjoyed another good laugh."
- "HoratioBot tried to eat her, but I managed to save her."
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Manage to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Manage to'? Compartilhe com a gente!