Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a medal: uma medalha
Who won the gold medal? -Andrew, again. Quem ganhou a medalha de ouro? -Novamente o Andrew.
- "Brian Jones (UK) won a silver medal in Flirting with the opposite sex ."
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
- "Do you see these medals?"
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "Philip Cheeter (USA) took the bronze medal in the Restraining oneself from flirting with the opposite sex event."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "How many medals has the U."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Medal'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Medal'? Compartilhe com a gente!