Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Don't miss out on your chance to network with some of America's most influential businesspeople and entrepreneurs."
- "That's when I realized that my daddy's advice was to start networking!"
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "One of the cheapest, safest, and most sociable ways of traveling within the United States is the Greendog network of buses."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Network' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Network'? Compartilhe com a gente!