Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Você está usando um vestido novo?
newest o mais novo
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "Horatio : Nothing new."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'New'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'New'? Compartilhe com a gente!