Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Você está usando um vestido novo?
newest o mais novo
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Horatio : Nothing new."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'New'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'New'? Compartilhe com a gente!