Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Você está usando um vestido novo?
newest o mais novo
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "New European Prez caught between a rock and a hard place"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'New'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'New'? Compartilhe com a gente!