Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
nobody, no one: ninguém, nenhum
Nobody knows. Ninguém sabe
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Nobody makes it on their own"
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Nobody' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Nobody'? Compartilhe com a gente!