Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an opportunity: uma oportunidade, ocasião própria, ensejo
I haven't had an opportunity to thank you for the wonderful fruit basket you sent me. Eu não tive a oportunidade de agradecer pela cesta de frutas maravilhosa que você me enviou.
I'm giving you an opportunity to explain yourself. Go ahead, you have 37 seconds. Estou te dando a oportunidade de se explicar. Vá em frente, você tem 37 segundos.
Bruno is currently seeking out investment opportunities in Asia. Bruno está à procura de oportunidades de investimentos na Ásia.
a job opportunity uma oportunidade de trabalho
to take the opportunity (to do sthg) aproveitar a oportunidade (para fazer alguma coisa)
UK: The Asian market is a real business opportunity.
US: I didn't have the opportunity to thank you for the flowers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink."
- "I have a great opportunity for one of you!"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Second, the opportunity to manage a customer service department has always been a dream of mine."
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Greg : So, I believe you're going to tell us about job opportunities in South Australia."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Opportunity'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Opportunity'? Compartilhe com a gente!