Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
personal: pessoal, particular
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
- "that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Personal'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Personal'? Compartilhe com a gente!