Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a personal assistant: um assistente pessoal, um ajudante, um(a) secretário(a)
- "You're a genius Bruno – the best Special Personal Assistant in the World!"
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne"
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on "Personal Assistants"."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne and mezzo-soprano"
- "You interviewed well, and I believe you have many of the characteristics and talents I am looking for in a new Personal Assistant."
- "So Special K, tell me why you think you're the best woman for the job of Personal Assistant to."
- "Brian : I was personal assistant to Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the San Francisco-based perfume company the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I don't see the point in having a Personal Assistant if I can never speak to her."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Personal assistant'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Personal assistant'? Compartilhe com a gente!