Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a piece: um pedaço, uma parte, uma porção
- "A nice little piece of camembert is what I want!"
- "Go to the gym, you great big piece of."
- "Icarus : But I found the piece truly fascinating."
- "Drill Sergeant : Alright listen up you little pieces of poop!"
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "or a piece of wood."
- "It's a truly marvellous piece, so we shall we start the bidding at 6,000 dollars."
- "Brian : Horatio, I've bought you six bourbon on the rocks, but you still haven't given me one single piece of financial advice!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Piece'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Piece'? Compartilhe com a gente!