Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to preserve: preservar, manter, proteger
I'm trying to preserve my dignity so I refuse to take my pants off. Estou tentando preservar minha dignidade, por isso me recuso a tirar minhas calças.
- "Our specialty is the costela: tender beef ribs, roasted slowly to preserve the natural juice of the meat."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "For $50,000, we can just preserve your head."
- "While Delavigne doesn't have any immediate plans to use corn-based packaging, we are always looking for ways to contribute to preserving the environment."
- "As one of our patients, your body will be frozen when you die and preserved in cryonic suspension."
- "But if you want to preserve your reputation as an honorable businessman, you'll do exactly as you're told."
- "Today we're discussing the state of the environment, and steps that some big companies are taking to preserve the planet."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Preserve'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Preserve'? Compartilhe com a gente!