Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a professor: um professor
- "Emcee : Our first panelist is a professor of dromedary studies at the University of Giza."
- "and losers, like your professor."
- "Philip : Thank you so much for that warm introduction Professor Williams. My name is Philip Cheeter, and in this lecture, I'm going to teach you that sales is like a game: there are winners, like me;"
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "Professor Pong explains, 'Wang has a vision, he wants to make downtown Shanghai the next 5th Avenue or the next Champs Elysees."
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping 'Pong' Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said 'Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Professor'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Professor'? Compartilhe com a gente!