Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a sheik: um xeique (líder de uma tribo árabe, título de reverência)
- "Of course, it's fine that Sheik Jafar should like the scent - I don't see why not - but to market it with his own image on the bottle?"
- "Cheryl : His Majesty The Sheik wants to enable all the men of his country to smell as good as he does, and to associate this scent with their sheik."
- "Tell the Sheik I'd love to come and visit him in Dubai one day."
- "Does the Sheik know that?"
- "My employer, His Majesty Sheik Jafar, is a huge fan of your Bordello Breeze fragrance."
- "We do business with Sheik Jafar on a regular basis."
- "-Buy back 5,000 unsold units from Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate (Shipped in June) at their retail price of $65 per unit ($325,000)"
- "I'll be talking to quite a few retailers and prospective clients: I'm particularly looking forward to meeting Cheryl Mackenna of Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate."
- "Sheik Jafar considers you a worthy adversary."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sheik'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Sheik'? Compartilhe com a gente!