Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a situation: uma situação
You've put me in a uncomfortable situation. Você me pôs numa situação desconfortável.
UK: You are putting me in an awkward situation.
US: There is a bit of a situation going down at the laboratories.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Let's fix that situation right away."
- "What are your views on this situation?"
- "I am wondering how you feel about this situation."
- "The point is, if you make some changes here and there, you're bound to get your financial situation sorted out in no time."
- "-Remember, there may be times when the customer is wrong about a certain situation."
- "However, I want the final say on this new hire in order to avoid any more "Jean Marron situations"."
- "At best, this whole situation is ethically ambiguous."
- "Could you explain the economic situation to him?"
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "I know you are quite a forgetful diary, so here's a recap of the current situation"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Situation'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Situation'? Compartilhe com a gente!