Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "A small family place."
- "-Small plane."
- "I promised her that I would bring Democracy, her daughter, to a small country."
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "Bruno says that he is going to throw him out the window when he finds him, but I believe Horatio is hiding him in one of the smaller offices."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Small' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Small'? Compartilhe com a gente!