Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to stand up: levantar-se
- "There's a poster on the wall of my office that says "A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself."
- "Standing on the wall"
- "Subject: Delavigne Corp's stand at Galeries Falayette, Paris"
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "Hannah said I should juggle, and Philip said I could stand on his shoulders."
- "Janine : Well Brent, we know that nobody wants to be standing in the unemployment line, but in most US states, you are entitled to collect unemployment if you have been laid off."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Stand' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Stand'? Compartilhe com a gente!