Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to stay (at) home: ficar em casa
Bob decided to stay home today. Bob decidiu ficar em casa hoje.
- "You're staying home tomorrow."
- "It is my professional opinion that Philip Cheeter should probably stay home for 2-3 days, no more than that."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
- "I will not let my little Icarus suffer the same fate as my poor husband: stress is a very dangerous thing, and Icarus will be staying at home with me until his blood pressure drops."
- "Ray Upton : Unless you own a helicopter or a small plane, Moira, you should probably just stay home."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Stay home'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Stay home'? Compartilhe com a gente!