Tradução Stop by
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
to stop by: passar, visitar
to stop: parar
It's nice of you to stop by my house. É gentil de sua parte passar na minha casa.
to stop: parar
- "Susie : Philip just stopped by my office for the third time this morning."
- "You simply need to stop by her office to schedule a session."
- "You love it when daddy stops by for a visit!"
- "Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it: stop by your local bank and set up a savings account."
- "I've asked Bob to stop by this afternoon to start training you."
- "It's good that you stopped by to see me this morning."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "I just stopped by to say "hello"."
- "I would like to invite you to stop by my office at your earliest convenience to discuss this matter further, as well as to provide you with some more information regarding our policy on terminating employees (I mean that in the non-Arnold Schwarzenneger way)."
- "I will be stopping by your office this afternoon with my new special assistant Brian Jones."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Stop by' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Stop by'? Compartilhe com a gente!