Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
technology: a tecnologia
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "Mariana Cousins is a Business Technology Sensitivity Specialist."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Technology'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Technology'? Compartilhe com a gente!