Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
tiny: pequeno, diminuto, minúsculo
UK: My best friend is a tiny grey kitten.
US: I'm wearing nothing but a tiny pair of panties.
- "Vomited into a tiny paper sachet (mostly)."
- "In his tiny shop, he created some of the most amazing perfumes in all of Paris."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "A tiny Japanese man won."
- "Tiny Nuclear Reactors"
- "They look like tiny little bears, but they're actually part of the marsupial family, animals native to Australia."
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "It is covered with hundreds of tiny little sharp little things."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Tiny'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Tiny'? Compartilhe com a gente!