To call back
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to call, phone (someone) back: ligar de volta para (alguém)
- "I found a discrepancy on my recent bank summary, and I was hoping to speak with someone who can attend to this problem. I'm sure that you are all quite busy, but I would greatly appreciate it if I could receive a call back from a manager, preferably sometime this afternoon."
- "I want you to tear up your notes and call back."
- "No need to phone me back."
- "So, uh, please call me back whenever you get the chance and we'll set up a meeting."
- "Do you want me to call back?"
- "Polly : I don't want a call back."
- "Brian : -but perhaps you should phone back."
- "I am in mother Russia right now, where we don't have telephones, but if you leave nice message, I call back in seven years."
- "Brian : No, that's quite alright, I'll call back some other time."
- "I will call back later, because Dr. Badguy always calls back!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To call back'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To call back'? Compartilhe com a gente!