Tradução To research
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
research: a investigação, a pesquisa
- "His research team has also found evidence that a little stress early on in life actually makes us into more resilient and better-adjusted adults."
- "I went ahead and did some research into your mother as well."
- "Please... if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Hannah, you'll research some fine restaurants."
- "The lesson to draw from Smithson's research seems to be that stress can help us to perform better, so long as we don't worry about it too much!"
- "And besides, I did some research, she's married to a brain surgeon."
- "Other research suggests that sleep is needed for creative problem-solving."
- "In the interest of research, I have travelled from London to Paris and back three times in the past three weeks, using three different modes of transport."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To research' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To research'? Compartilhe com a gente!