Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
I will go with you. Eu irei com você.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "Fat Face Sal : With the guns and the money!"
- "Fat Face Sal : What am I gonna do with you?"
- "Brian : Who's the guy with the—"
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "He'll have a briefcase with him. You will take this briefcase and return immediately."
- "Brian : It looks like some old guy with a beard."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "Bruno : That old guy with a beard is one of the most prominent mathematicians in the world Brian."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'With' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'With'? Compartilhe com a gente!