Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
I will go with you. Eu irei com você.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "Susie : How did I know that there was something strange happening with Bruno?"
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "with the doors closed."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "There was something wrong with Bruno in Paris, and in Kalackistan."
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Susie : Well I was with a man, but it, it's not what you think."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'With'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'With'? Compartilhe com a gente!